Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47864 |

We will be meeting at the South end of the Cannon Mt tram parking lot, and heading up the Greenleaf Trail at 8:30.

I have a 96 square foot flag and a 15 foot pole which takes about 20 minutes to set up, so we are targeting reaching the summit at 11:30 to give us plenty of time.

Please either meet us at the trail head at 8:30 or on the summit at 11:30 if you would like to help out.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Rolly

Looking forward to it! See you at the trailhead.

GuinnessSteve

Well, guys, sorry that didn’t work out as planned as far as my part goes. We got there a bit late and saw you headed for the trailhead and I figured we’d just catch up after parking. Turns out my dad isn’t as capable as he led me to believe and I had to wait for him for long periods of time. On the way down his knee gave out and it took us four hours to get back to the car. Sorry I couldn’t be of assistance in setting up/breaking down but it looks like you guys had it handled anyway.

New Hampshire

Good seeing you at Truants Rolly. Sounds like you had a veritable mad house up there. Beautiful weather on Flags weekend…yeah, no surprise there.

Good job Team Laffy!

Brian

Frodo

Sorry to hear about your dad Steve. At least he was able to make it down under his own power. That is one rocky trail…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2010 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.