Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Post-Event Gathering celebrating after flags on the 48 ?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Charlie and I will be in the company of some other hikers at Toto’s campsite (Dalton, NH).

After doing Mt. Cabot, we’re going to settle in to a nice campfire and dinner. He’s charging a modest $15, which covers use of his campsite, a gourmet dinner and breakfast. Water and bathroom facilities on the premises. (Drive-in Camping)

For more information: http://www.gonewengland.org/eventbb.htm#1259

Toto can be reached at: DaltonMt@localnet.com

arm

great job putting this event together Greg, Frodo, RJ, and everyone involved

i’m up for meeting at the woodstock inn after hiking – easy enough for anyone hiking the western half of the Whites

http://www.woodstockinnnh.com

i’ll bring my (folded up) flag into the woodstock inn, might be the easiest way for hiking friends to locate the gang

hope to see ya there !

LOMU

Is this place huge or what? 😮

pedxing

It’s got a lot of room… especially if you include the outdoor area. It’s been able to handle some pretty huge crowds (for example, I was there when they had a band playing during motor cycle week and there was no wait). Anyway, they can pack ’em in.

Michelle

I’ll see if I can twist some arms and drag my hiking buddies along with me!

And I like the idea of wearing the bumper sticker! (though I prob. wont be wearing one)

Hope to see everyone there!

MARI

Hi!
                Just to alleviate any anxieties, I contacted the Woodstock Inn/Brewery tonight on the phone. One of the managers said he was aware of the Flags Event. Out of a “duty to warn”…I told him it had been suggested for some of us to meet up afterward at the Brewery. “No Problem”, came the response. They are fully staffed, have the room, and are prepared to handle whatever comes their way. SOOOOOO – I am really looking forward to doing the climb….I am so excited! Leaving tomorrow after work. I will be on top of Cannon along with my “crew” and our flag will be waving proudly. Afterward, I am looking forward to meeting many of you in Woodstck!
                Be Safe Everyone..See you there! 😀

Little Bear

The Woodstock Inn may be geared up due to the Highland Games which are scheduled for this weekend in Lincoln.

Could be a good sized crowd.

See you all there!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • The topic ‘celebrating after flags on the 48 ?’ is closed to new replies.