Forums 2011 Flags on the 48 2011 Post Event Gathering 2011 Post Peak Gathering

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #47936 |

I may be a little early in posting this, but thought I would throw this out to see what you all think!

The Common Man Restaurant in Lincoln, NH would not mind us using their establishment for post hike gathering. Now, I do not have prices yet, but there will be a buffet style set up and we would have the balcony in the lounge…. it can fit a lot! Alcohol will not be included but one price will cover the food.

What do you think? If you are interested and want to attend, let me know so the C-Man can have a rough number on attendees. This day is post Labor Day so we want to staff accordingly.

If there is interest I will post more information as the summer rolls along!

bobandgeri

It might help people decide if they had a rough idea of cost. Seems like at many of the past hike party’s in the past simple things like apps, burgers, pizza and a few drinks were a hit. Any idea if they will give a discount on drinks?

Johnskiismore

No price yet, we’re still working it out, and to see if there is enough interest. Sorry, there will be no discount on drinks. That much I do know! :beer:

Rolly

I’m interested. It’s on my way home so it works for me.

bikehikeskifish

Any update on this? Any other formal or informal gatherings?

Tim

Johnskiismore

Okay, here is what is happening at the Common Man on Sunday September 11th. From 5-7PM the following appetizers will be half off for those participating in FOT 48:

Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders, Nachos, Homemade Blue Cheese Chips

These will be available in the lounge

Hopefully will see you there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘2011 Post Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.