Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #48441 |

Meet at the Nineteen Mile Brook Trail at 8am. Should give us plenty of time to get up there and to check out Carter Notch Hut if anyone would like. I plan on continuing over the Wildcat Ridge after we take the flag down and either hike out to Glen Ellis Parking area or hike down one of the ski trails, having a car spotted at the exit destination. I have flag and pole set up. Open to ideas and suggestions. Let me know if you have any questions, look forward to meeting everyone!

SilentCal

If you need help with the carspot, The wildcat D team can help you out. Most are hiking up but some are taking the tram up.

Kyle

Great, thank you! I will let you know.

BobSaidi

That route sounds great to me (with either ending). I can help a little with the car spot, but I drive a pickup truck so I can’t carry a lot of passengers.

Kyle

Hey Bob! If we could meet at the Wildcat ski area base lodge at 7:45am we could leave my car there and drive up to 19 mile brook trail. I think coming down one of the ski trails would be something fun and different. Feel free to call or text me: 203-824-0610.

Thanks!

markk

Kyle,

Kevin & Mark will be at 19 mile Brook by 8:00. If there is room in your car we might join you on the ridge hike down.

llooking forward to hiking with you

Kyle

Sounds great Kevin and Mark. We will make sure everyone gets back to their car.

markk

Kyle,

if anything comes up you can reach me at 1-603-531-9895.

Mark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.