Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #48103 |

Hey guys, sorry for the late post!

For west bond I was planing on meeting at zealand trail parking lot at 630. Head up zealand trail, twinway, and bondcliff trail over to west bond. I have a flag and flag pole.

Any questions or other ideas please let me know!

Rolly

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for posting. Myself and my buddy Mike (aka Whiteout) and possibly one other friend will be hiking in Friday morning and spending two nights at the Guyot shelter. If you’re heading in Saturday morning at 6:30 you may be cutting it close to reach West Bond by noon, but only you know your own pace.

Also, Jamie Salamone and his group are hiking in Friday morning and spending the weekend at Guyot as well. He had been the West Bond peak coordinator for the past several years and I joined them in 2009. I spoke to him by phone a couple days ago (I thought he might have replied to your post by now) and they still have the rig they’ve used in the past. It’s a great setup with a 25′ pole (five 5′ pvc sections that screw together) and a large flag. You may want to send him a PM and touch base regarding the logistics. Perhaps we can have it all there when you arrive. See you soon. :flag:

Best,
        Rolly

West Bond 2009
        Lafayette 2010
        South Twin 2011
        West Bond 2012

Kyle

Thanks for the info Rolly. I messaged Jamie, but haven’t heard back yet. Ill bring my setup as a backup. Ill see you guys up there at noon on the 8th!

Rolly

OK Kyle. I’ll try him by phone again tonight to see if they’re planning on bringing their rig. I’ll let you know if I get any new information, otherwise I’ll see you Saturday. Are you planning on spending the night up there?

Kyle

Thanks Rolly, as of now I’m not planning on spending the night. If you confirm that Jamie is bringing his setup and flag that would be great, that way I don’t lug in an extra one!

Jamie Salamone

Hi Kyle, Thanks for the go ahead to bring our flag/pole ect. See you on West Bond!

Kyle

Great, see ya up there! I’ll leave my setup behind. Let me know if there’s anything you would like me to bring up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2012 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.