Forums 2015 Flags on the 48 2015 Trip Reports WASHINGTON

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #48402 |

Took The Nelson Craig trail up (while wife drove up) – “hit” the summit about 11:30 AM – saw the fighter fly by about 12 noon (good thing since the summit clouded over after that).
      At one point of today, the line of people waiting to take a photo of/with our flag was looking like it would give the summit photo line some competition.
      Saw the flag flying on Jefferson, (on adams i saw a lot of activity but couldn’t pick out the flag) could also see flags on madison, Monroe and Eisenhower.
      around 1:10 PM a group of 3 females showed up (a male was taking photos) they had a flag with them- i mentioned FOT48 and they said that they knew about it, but seemed too busy to talk as the 3 continued posing with the flag (it sort of reminded me of a “model” photo shoot) – by 1:25 PM they were gone (wonder if they were the others who signed up????).
      Flew the flag there till 2:15.
      Kind of liked it on Washington – usually when i do it only a few hikers come by, and i was able to see a lot of the other flags from here…

SilentCal

Thanks so much Ken! You have always been there to help us. Much appreciated.

Salty

I saw the flag on the MWOBS webcam. Nicely done!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘2015 Trip Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.