Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Planning Meeting Site Redesign/Registration forms

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

@Greg wrote:

If anyone is anxious to apply the new FOT48 template to the forum before the official site re-launch, feel free to change the Board Style from “subSilver” to “fot48” in your profile. It’ll probably be good to test it live to see if it renders okay for everybody.

Maybe I’m spoiled from the forum being fullscreen, but it feels “squished” now.

MichaelJ

Very squished. I have a whole lot of blank white space on the right side of my browser, and the Forum location links (ie “Flags on the 48 Forum Index -> Planning Meeting”) are all word-wrapped and awkward.

Greg

I’ll work on the de-squishing. The site is optimized for 800×600, but I think higher resolutions are more common now. I’ll aim for 1024×768.

Outtabreath

I’m new to the site, but saw the old one as well. You guys have done an outstanding job, it looks great! My brother(who just came back from being called up… Army Reserves) will be participating this year and many more we hope. Thanks to everyone who started this and continues to make it happen every year. “We will not Forget”! :flag:

Greg

How’s the forum size now?

Stephen

@Greg wrote:

How’s the forum size now?

w00t!

:spin:

MichaelJ

Wicked.
                  😆

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • The topic ‘Site Redesign/Registration forms’ is closed to new replies.