Forums 2012 Flags on the 48 2012 Signups & Status Should you need to switch peaks —2012 signups.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #48064 |

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP MULTIPLE TIMES

This creates a lot of confusion. Last year, one person signed up for 8 peaks. This creates a mess and is difficult to sort out when it is done.

If you did not get the peak co-ordinator spot on the peak you wanted, realize we only have 48 peaks to go around and in past years there have been multiple displays on single peaks. This is totally acceptable.

Please note, if you are the peak co-ordinator, you are responsible for posting your trip route in the coresponding folder. We cannot give out e-mail addresses due to privacy concerns. A trip route plan lets other join in and help out with the memorial.

That’s all I can think of for now.
      t-minus 25 minutes……
      :flag:

wtcobb

Is there a way to switch? I had a back-up in mind that’s still open.

SilentCal

What are you looking for?

tfr

@SilentCal wrote:

It would be better if the sign up tool informed you that you were not the leader, and asked you if you wanted to try again.

wtcobb

@SilentCal wrote:

Zealand, for myself (Bill Cobb), Holly Manigan, Bill Newton, Jess Cooney, and James Brodie as a group. All currently registered under Carrigain.

SilentCal

go ahead and sign up for Zealand. We will make the corrections afterwards

Chris

Bill I’ve moved you to Zealand, I’ll move the rest of your team tomorrow.

Chris

@Chris wrote:

Bill I’ve moved you to Zealand, I’ll move the rest of your team tomorrow.

Bill, there were a bunch of people that signed up for Zealand between yesterday and today, so I was only able to move three of your four people. That’s not a problem though, have all your people hike anyway. We just limit the signups to 10 people for LNT compliance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘2012 Signups & Status’ is closed to new topics and replies.