Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
      #46852 |

Just out of curiousity, with the site redesign going on, I thought a quick poll was in order…

Greg

1280 width at work. 1024 width at home.

MichaelJ

I use 1600×1200 at work and at home.

The only time I’m any lower is on the laptop, which only goes to 1280×1024.

Outtabreath

1024×768

SilentCal

1024 x 768 ask me anything more and I have to get my little brother over here to explain to me what your asking 🙄

smitty77

1024 x 768.

Boy we’ve come a long way baby. I can remember about 10 years ago you would be ‘da man’ if you had a video card and monitor that would give you a nice clear picture at 800 x 600. My Trident Stealth 1mb card could do it, but the generic 14″ monitor didn’t like it.
                Heck, my first laptop (A Toshiba T1200xe, circa 1989) was a kickin 320 x 200 blue-on-gray LCD. Had a whopping 10 meg hard drive, 1 meg of ram, and a 286-12 processor. Also had a hotkey to clock it down to 6 mhz to help save battery power. Stylin’ 8)

Greg

My first computer experiences started with the Commodore Vic 20. :blink:

Stephen

@Greg wrote:

My first computer experiences started with the Commodore Vic 20. :blink:

tee hee. Adventure land on cartridge and Wargames on tape. Cant forget the tape drive. And it was hooked up to a TV. Remember when TV hookups was standard and not an expensive option on a video card! 😆 But hey, at least my Vic 20 had a joystick!

-Stephen

MichaelJ

I started with the TI99-4/A. Even had the speech synthesizer, the 16K (wow!) expansion kit with floppy drive, and taught myself how to program in TMS9900 assembler. Those were the days, sigh.

rbhayes

We use 1280 x 1024

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The topic ‘Resolution’ is closed to new replies.