Forums 2007 Flags on the 48 2007 Planning Meeting Planning Meeting Weekend?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
      #47482 |

Any thoughts yet on when the planning meeting weekend will be? I’d love to come up, but (as usual for me :-?) I need lots of advance planning as I fill a very busy schedule.

Sherpa John

BUMP!!

About this time last year is when the planning for the planning began. 😉 :beer:

Chris

I vote for May 12.

SilentCal

May 12th works for me but isn’t that Mother’s day weekend. Any other ideas? I assume we’ll try and stay at the KOA again.

vpalango

The 12th is Mothers day. Yikes, my months are filling up again, Mothers Day on the 12th, Whitewater Rafting on the 19th, Memorial Day the 26th….

Sigh… Another year where I probably won’t be able to make it to the planning meeting, as much as I’d like to.

VLP

Chris

Yeah, we can’t do it on Mother’s Day weekend. Looks like it will have to be the 19th.

New Hampshire

@Chris wrote:

Yeah, we can’t do it on Mother’s Day weekend. Looks like it will have to be the 19th.

Jim and I have a trail adoption seminar we MUST attend on that day. 😳

Brian

SilentCal

I do not know exactly when the seminar will get over. We usually start the meeting around seven. If the seminar gets out by six, I should be able to make it to the KOA no later than 7:15. That’s my plan. If the seminar takes longer, I’ll be late but I do plan on making a showing.

Chris

Dare I suggest we consider the first weekend in June (June 2)? Or will we run into issues with the KOA having space, being willing to give us a chunk of sites together?

SilentCal

I’d rather aim for the weekend between Mother’s day and Memorial Day. That’s the weekend we’ve had it for the past three years. Moving into June might crimp up the KOA. We’ve pretty close to being the only campers at that time of the year. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the first year with no tarps!

New Hampshire

@SilentCal wrote:

Maybe, just maybe, this will be the first year with no tarps!

I promise…I really do……NO RAIN this year. None for the planning weekend, none for the event! I have cast away my evil waterfilled ways and announce the year of 2007 to be the best weather year one has ever seen with rain falling ONLY during the weekdays while we are all safely snugged away at work 😆 😉 :flag:

B.

Chris

You know Brian, that you’re just setting yourself up!

Jaytrek57

I’m up for the 19th….let’s confirm and I will contact KOA.

Chris….

I have pictures of Mt. Olympus…was there this past year…If you want to plan your route!! :flag:

Peace.

Chris

@Jaytrek57 wrote:

Chris….

I have pictures of Mt. Olympus…was there this past year…If you want to plan your route!! :flag:

Peace.

Really? I’m talking about the one on Mars…
                                😆

Anyone else have thoughts on the planning meeting? I’m thinking May 19th is the right date. We can shoot for 7:00 PM or whenever SilentCal gets there…

SilentCal

Sounds like a plan. The 19th it is. Jaytrek, do you mind calling the KOA again?

I’ll get there as soon as I can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • The forum ‘2007 Planning Meeting’ is closed to new topics and replies.