Forums 2014 Flags on the 48 2014 Signups & Status People signing up for multiple peaks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
      #48271 |

What gives? (look for leslie and robbie for starters). The peaks are not next to each other either.

Also, people are obviously signing up ‘non people’, like S T2, S T3, etc.

:uzi:

Frodo

Don’t worry, this will all be cleaned up soon. This is all part of the initial sign up process/frenzy which happens every year.

Also, adding placeholder names is ok (and encouraged), if they are going to be part of a group. We don’t want more than 10 people signed up per peak.

SilentCal

Most of it is taken care of. The frenzy that usually happens was oddly slow this year for some reason. If you see anything askew after tomorrow let me or Chris know.

:flag:

Sherpa Tom

@tfr wrote:

What gives? (look for leslie and robbie for starters). The peaks are not next to each other either.

Also, people are obviously signing up ‘non people’, like S T2, S T3, etc.

:uzi:

I was the one signing up as ST2, etc as in Sherpa Tom 1,2,3… It makes it easier and faster to get the names in. Sorry if it cause you any grief, however I was shut out for my first three choices and then got my 4th. At same time, had my wife sign in for one, whereas later I requested deletion of all the ST1, 2,3…. As noted, it is frenziness the first 10 minutes but I communicated all my changes appropriately. As far as other non-names, some like to use trail names which I believe is very cool. As long as people fulfill the obligations, it should be a great day for all. I hope this makes sense. Thanks, Sherpa Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘2014 Signups & Status’ is closed to new topics and replies.