Forums 2014 Flags on the 48 2014 Trips & Routes Owls Head Plan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      #48287 |

Hi All,
      Posting for our crew leader “The Yankees Guy” who is having trouble becoming a member.

Plan: Meet at Lincoln Woods parking lot at 5am.

Route:Lincoln Woods, to Black Pond Trail, then Black Pond Bushwack, to Lincoln Brook Trail, to Owls Head Path, herd path to Summit.

Flag: We have a flag and a pole but if you have more ideas or flags give a shout out!

I think a head lamp and some water shoes may be key for this trip! Look forward to meeting everyone.

G.A.

For more information or to share ideas feel free to email our crew leader at Pearlwich@aol.com

G.A.

Hi Group!
          Our trail plan has changed based on some valuable information about a bushwack to try. Plan is to go Lincoln Wood Tr to Franconia Falls Tr to Fishermans Bushwack to Lincoln Brook, to Owl’s Head Path. If you have any other ideas please contact our crew leader!

BobSaidi

Hello everyone,

I will bring a small solid fuel (Esbit) grill and cook a small batch of freedom dogs if any of you are interested.

Here’s hoping Thursday’s rains don’t raise Lincoln Brook too high. See you Saturday.

Bob

aniakrz

Sounds good. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

G.A.

Sounds great! See you all then.

jthom828

Gretchen and Jason,

I don’t think I got your email correct. Please email me at jthom828@comcast.net so I can complete our email list for pictures.

Thanks,

Jen

SilentCal

Did you folks get the peak covered?

BobSaidi

Hello SilentCal,

Yes, six of us made the trip and flew the flag for two hours, although we departed at 1 p.m. because we wanted to be off the slide before the rain started. I just posted our trip report, along with a few photos in the gallery. Despite blisters I’m already looking forward to next year.

Bob

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The forum ‘2014 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.