Forums 2018 Flags on the 48 2018 Trips and Routes **NEED HELP** Mt. Bond!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #63064 |

Hello fellow hikers-

This is an unfortunate post but one that I’m hoping someone is able to jump in on. Inconveniently something has come up and our group will be unable to make this hike with the Flag- I’ve been working to try and find replacements over the last 2 days but haven’t gotten any luck which is why I am bringing it to this forum.

Is anyone able and willing to jump in for Mt. Bond (possibly one of the best mountains). If so please respond here quickly so we can ensure this peak is well represented on Saturday- I will be reviewing any responses asap

-Thanks in advance!

SilentCal

I’ll post around to see if I can find help.

SilentCal

If worse comes to worse, I can maybe split my group up.

AMoosh86

West Bond will cover if need be – i have a cemetery flag I can plant on the cairn

jnray323

@AMoosh86 That would be great, Thank you for stepping up last minute! We really appreciate it and wish we could be there, we’ll be thinking of you all on the mountains

SilentCal

All set, we have coverage.

nlm1211

I can help with Mt. Bond. My flag is not a traditional American flag, it is a World Trade Center Twin Towers Flag flown by the Port Authority Police at ground Zero (It does have an American flag on it too). I brought it to Washington last year on 9/11 before I knew about this group. I don’t have a pole, but I can go buy one. Are there others in this group or did everyone drop out? Best, Nicole

SilentCal

There is a group heading there to cover the peak. I am sure they would not mind an extra set of hands or flags.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.