Forums 2017 Flags on the 48 2017 Trips & Routes Mt. Jefferson

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
      #61396 |

The plan is to meet at the Caps Ridge trailhead at 8am and plan on heading up the trail around 8:15. We have a flag, pole, and everything needed to hoist starting at Noon. We do need some help carrying everything up. All we need is good weather and a little wind (but not too much wind) 🙂

Mark S

Sounds good! Two additional friends have been trying to sign-up but the server has had many issues over the last week. There names are Robert Witty and Mark Morisi. Thanks, Mark Smith

Iandolij

sounds great I am excited to help and participate and meet everyone!

RyanhikesNH

Will be there a little before 8, and ready to carry whatever needs to be carried 😊. I really look forward ti meeting all of you.

una_dogger

Hi Frodo
              Michael will most likely join. I have two nice dogs that would like to come too. Please let me know if that is OK 🐾😜

Mark S

Frodo,

We have 4 to carry stuff. We were wondering if you are planning on hiking down the Caps Ridge? Depending on the weather we thought we would hike to Adams and down Lowes Path as we will have 2 cars at each trailhead. Let me know what you think? Mark

Frodo

Una_dogger, Dogs are more than welcome! Looking forward to seeing you and Michael again.

Mark, Yes, we are planning on heading back down Caps Ridge, but feel free to spot cars and head down Lowes. We have plenty of extra people to help carry stuff down.

The weather is looking cold with a 40% chance of rain. Much better than last year 🙂

I’m looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

-Rob

hikerdd

I’ll be meeting at trailhead, weather is looking good so far…

una_dogger

Hi All – had a little mountain biking accident 😝 and threw my back out, sadly won’t be able to join tomorrow 😔

* Michael is going to head to Liberty to help the organizers.

Have a great hike!

Mark S

Frodo,

Thanks for leading the group. As it turns out 2 of us are unable to make it for the hike due to unforeseen events. The other 2 decided not to go because we were planning it as a group. Sorry for the last minute change of plans. Good luck on the hike. Mark

RyanhikesNH

Hey Frodo,
                          Will be arriving to the trail head a little before 8. See you all in the morning!
                          Ryan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.