Forums 2017 Flags on the 48 2017 Trips & Routes Mt. Jackson

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      #61404 |

Hello All! Meet at 8am across the street from the Webster Jackson Trailhead. There is a parking area pull off just south of the train depot on 302. We (myself and members of Troop 44 Walpole Ma) have the flag and a memorial service planned which you are welcome to participate in. Thanks!

cheinselman

What else do you need on that day brought? Craig

dmcosker

Hello. My self (dmcosker) and my Dad, John (cimcosker) are also signed up on this one. Thank you for the meet up info and let us know if you need anything.

Dan

cheinselman

How many will be in the total party on this peak? 8 are signed up but with a troop going it seems the size will exceed 10. Is it better for some of us to shift to a different peak instead? Tried contacting the lead several times but have not heard back, so posting here as a precaution and method.

dmcosker

I haven’t heard back from the lead either. I sent a message when I first signed up but didn’t get a reply back. But then I saw the post about the time and location of the meet up. I know the group size limit is supposed to be 10 but I don’t think that matters too much. There are some hikers slower and faster than others. Looks like the weather will be ok. Maybe some rain in the afternoon, but we should be ok for the morning. Probably a bit cool, which is find by me.

loftyambitions

hello there! sorry, I’m having trouble with this new website. I thought i checked to get an email message notification if anyone posted. We are all set! see you at the trailhead at 8! looking forward to the climb

loftyambitions

We are all set! having trouble with new website. see you at the trailhead! try p544fis@aol.com if you need to contact

loftyambitions

the group will exceed 10 but the more the merrier! The trails are open for all! sorry for the delay, I thought the website was going to notify me by email if there was a post. I’m at p544fis@aol.com if you need to get a hold of me. We are going to have a nice memorial service at the top!

loftyambitions

Im at p544fis@aol.com if you need to get me. Cell is 508-361-4239 may be better to text with spotty service, Thanks Laurie

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.