Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Post-Event Gathering Mooseland Grill Tally

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Wow – that’s going to be quite the turnout! Would it be a good idea to contact the establishment and warn them.

Stephen

@rbhayes wrote:

Wow – that’s going to be quite the turnout! Would it be a good idea to contact the establishment and warn them.

Yes. I’m contacting them tomorrow so that they have fair warning.

-T

Frodo

I have been waiting to try and get a more accurate head count before I posted a responce, but expect between 2-6 people from my group.

Little Bear

I’ll be there, but I’ll be with Frodo’s group, so maybe he already counted me.

Stephen

I have alerted the grill to expect 40-45 of us at various times throughout the evening.

There is a group of 30 that’s going ot bein the lounge before us, so we’ll have to settle for the dining room. Just get a table when you arrive. I’m planning on bringing a stack of placards that say something like “I put a flag on the 48” or something that you can place on your table so we know where everyone is. Sound like a good idear?

-T

rbhayes

How about a small American Flag??? I have a bunch and will bring them – so just look for us, and then grab a flag for your table.

summit1

You can count on 4 peeps from North Twin. We are luckey to be the closest, but we will be there around 7 or so.

MtnMike

My wife and I will be there.

MichaelJ

This is getting confusing, since this particular thread starts with 2003 then jumps into the 2004 gathering. Perhaps we should lock it, copy the few posts and start a new thread with “2004” in the subject?

SilentCal

Good idea Mike; since the polling for where we are going is not complete yet and we should not overlap signups from last year to this year. Okay where’s the lock button :blink:

Greg

@SilentCal wrote:

Good idea Mike; since the polling for where we are going is not complete yet and we should not overlap signups from last year to this year. Okay where’s the lock button :blink:

I’ll lock it. You need to be a Moderator for this forum specifically to be able to lock it. If it’s safe to assume it’s Mosseland, I can split out the two posts above into a new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • The topic ‘Mooseland Grill Tally’ is closed to new replies.