Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Post-Event Gathering Mooseland Grill Tally 2004

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author

So far 56-60.

Can that ball predict the good weather we’ll have?!

SilentCal

The eight ball speaks again…..2 From Osceola and 2 from Carrigain. Don’t need the eight ball for the weather. It WILL be a good day! :flag:

TenPeaks

From http://www.accuweather.com for Bartlett, NH: Sept. 11 Partly cloudy, some sun, high of 71F

Frodo

Funny, all my Magic 8 Ball tells me is “try again later” or “outlook good” 😀

http://www.mattelgames.com/magic8/flash_index.asp

summit1

-North Twin
              -Most likely 2 will be attending

SherpaKroto

Monroe/Washington:
                Lisa and me. (2) (I’m such a math wizard)

Outtabreath

Hale will have 5

SilentCal

The eight-ball reveals that 2 persons shall be arriving from Mt. Tecumseh.

MntMagic—Will you be letting the Mooseland know of our number.

Did we include the folks that mistakely posted on the 2003 tally post?

MtnMagic

So as of today we have a very nice group size of 76-80 psyched hikers who will find plenty of space in the dinning room and in the large back lounge.

The menu has a wonderful super selection of various Appetizers, Soup, Salad, Burgers, Sandwiches, Dinner entrees of seafood, chicken, beef, pork, Italian, Pizza, Calzones and much more with most hiker’s favorites: great food, low prices, and big portions.

Try some Red Rack, Pig’s Ear, Tuckerman’s, Guinness and more with a full liquor bar.

Yes, I’ll let Dawn know a day or two in advance as she requested. She has a large catering business for many years, so not to worry about the number of guests–a 100 is just a drop in the bucket.

What a great group photo it’ll be!

rbhayes

With that many people we may have to move outside tp take the group shot! I’ll bring a wide angle lens. Maybe we could find a place to attach a large flag to be used as a backdrop for the pic.

MtnMagic

Great idea! The inside or outside the building would be a fine place.

Now who has the largest flag?!

rbhayes

Alpinista posted he has a stadium sized flag – so if he makes it too the Moosland I am guessing he does.

MtnMagic

Wow, stadium sized!! I’ll bring a box of push pins and ask in advance if we use the side of the building for a nightime group shot.

Maybe the perfect “calender” picture for the future events. Very much looking forward to the entire day!

Puck

Puck (Craig)
                                West Bond
                                One

ken

i will come by – not sure what time – if there was a 4 lane interstate from mt. marcy to twin mountain it would be a 2 hour drive (but since it is all state roads my progress depends on the guy in front of me).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
                                • The forum ‘2004 Post-Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.