Forums 2013 Flags on the 48 2013 Trips & Routes Middle Tripyramid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
      #48197 |

I’m open to suggestions. In the past four years we’ve gone up Sabbady Brook, Pine Bend Brook, the South Slide, and Sabbady Brook.

Kaity Montgomery, Zach Goumas, and anybody else who signs up, you can email me at dennis@cookhimes.us.

Cumulus
      2009-2013: Middle Tripyramid

“One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” – Francis Bellamy

Cumulus

I heard back from Kaity, and she used “we”, so I’m assuming that Zach is coming with her. She didn’t have a preference for trail, so what I’m going to do is set a time of 7:00 at the Livermore Trailhead in Waterville Valley, and we’ll decide there which trail to take. My idea is that if the weather’s good we’ll take the North Slide, if the weather’s so-so we’ll take the South Slide, and if the weather’s bad we’ll take Scaur Ridge Trail.

7:00 might seem kind of early, but in 2011 we met at that trailhead at 7:30 and just got the flag up with only a minute to spare, so I’d like a little more leeway this time, especially if we are going to go up the North Slide.

I’m still trying to recruit more people. It’s not unlikely; most years I’ve had people sign up at the last minute.

Cumulus

dag

North Tripyramid group is also meeting at 7AM at Livermore trail head. We will see you there. Our plan is Scaur Ridge, and we will be staying out Saturday night.

Cumulus

Did I lose my crew? The names have disappeared from the peaks list, but I haven’t heard anything from either of you.

Cumulus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘2013 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.