Forums 2017 Flags on the 48 2017 Trips & Routes Middle Tripyramid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #61296 |

If anyone else signs up, I’m thinking of going up the South Slide this year. We’ll meet at the Livermore Trailhead at 7:00.

Cumulus
      2009-2016: Middle Tripyramid

“One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” – Francis Bellamy

Donna

Hi Cumulus!

Just checking in from N. Tripyramid. We have at least 2 adults and 3 kids (kids ages range from 10-22, hah hah!) on our peak.

We will be heading up from the Kanc via Pine Bend Brook to the summit. Some of us may descend via Sabbaday Brook Tr.

You are welcome to join us, if you want to hike up together, instead of your planned route up the slide.

We are meeting at 7AM in the Sabbaday parking lot (since there is little parking at Pine Bend Brook Trailhead) and shuttling the 1 mile to the Pine Bend Brook Trailhead.

In any case, we’ll see you up top, most likely!

Take care,

Donna (wardsgirl)

Headblade2000

Hi Cumulus!, My name is Jason I would like to join you on Your hike to middle tripyramid. I’m leaving North Billerica Ma at 5:00am I will meet you at Livermore lot hopefully by 7:00 my cell pin # is 617-460-3075. I know your route you have planned, Hope to meet up with you for a great hike . Thank you Jason. PS hope you got this on such shirt notice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.