Forums 2013 Flags on the 48 2013 Trips & Routes Middle Carter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #48213 |

Hi,

Just wondering what time we are meeting and where we are meeting for Middle Carter.

Thanks

Roger

amarohike

Hi, wondering the same thing 🙂
        Meeting time? Place? Etc….

Thanks!

rklink

I reached out to Chris. He reached out to the team lead. If we don’t hear something soon, I will be coming up with a plan and posting it here. I have a flag. We will need to jerryrig a flag pole though.

autumn7223

Hi

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Apparently I hadn’t recieved the email to validate my account (it went to spam) and I couldn’t log in.

In any case, I am planning on going up the Imp trail (north side by Imp profile) up to North Carter trail to Carter Moriah. We plan on being at the trail head around 7:30A. We have a 20 foot telescoping pole, 3 x5 flag, rope and tent spikes–so should be all set with the gear.

See you all there!
            marla

rklink

Awesome! See you at 0730.

autumn7223

I drive a black toyota highlander with a thule on the top. see you there!
                marla

amarohike

Sorry Marla, Karen and I won’t be able to make it tomorrow – have a great time – hope to see you guys on the trails again sometime

Jeff A

rklink

Planning a 0500 Departure from Southern NH. Expect to arrive at trail head at 0730. Silver Honda Pilot.

See you there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘2013 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.