Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Let’s fill the gallery in 2017!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
      #48485 |

Each year the steering committee asks for pictures to be posted for each peak (regardless of weather) so that we can capture the event and the spirit we all share on this day of remembrance.
      I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure someone in each group or multiple folks in your groups has the electronic leash at the ready to snap the raised colors as the wind holds it proudly erect for all to see. Please take at least one of these magnificent pics and post it to your peak this year, capture your accomplishment for others to admire and share. if you post one then you might as well add a few more…….your already there….right? :flag:
      This way you have recognized your peak, your crew, and again,the spirit of the event we are proud to be a part of. Fill the gallery in 2017!!!
      See you on Sep 9th provided the WX is clear from peak to peak….
      Scooter

Chris

Thanks Scooter, I completely agree! We’ve never had 100% participation in the Gallery, and I hope we can turn that around.

Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.