Forums 2008 Flags on the 48 2008 Signups & Status July 14th, Registration Begins!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47634 |

We’re all ready to go for the start of the registration process, which begins July 14th at 6:00 PM EST. It’s the official, unofficial start of the event!

New Hampshire

Woo Hoo…can’t wait! Looking forward to yet another year with my boys Bill and Brownie! See everyone on Monday 😀 :flag:

Brian

ken

signups always seem to be the week that i am away in canada (1 go north for the hot weather, it’s cooler up there) – i hope i can find someplace where i can use thier “WIFI” to sign up…

Team Davey

Will this be the place we will go to sign up for a mountain on the 14th or will there be a separate link on the site?

Chris

Will this be the place we will go to sign up for a mountain on the 14th or will there be a separate link on the site?

You will sign up by clicking on the “Sign Up” button on the left, under “Participate”. Right now the link shows a page that says sign-ups are not yet open, but if you click after 6:00 tonight, then you will get the sign-up form.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2008 Signups & Status’ is closed to new topics and replies.