Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
      #48288 |

Welcome,

A small group is going to meet in the trailhead parking lot at 8:30 and slowly walk up Cannon/Kinsman Ridge Trail. The rest of the group will take the tram up about 11:00. Please join us, bring a flag if you have a special one. We have the flag, poles and all the ropes for our flag. Let’s hope for great weather. So looking forward to a wonderful day to honor 9/11. :flag:

Cathy Crane
      Cannon 2013
      Cannon 2012
      Flume 2011
      Wildcat D 2010
      Liberty 2009
      Whiteface 2008
      Liberty 2007
      Liberty 2006
      Madison 2005

Windham Fire

Hi Cathy,
        I am Scott from the Windham Fire group. We will be joining you on Cannon on saturday. We plan on going up the Lonesome Lake trail. Is there anything you need us to bring? If not, see you there

cathycrane

Look forward to seeing you. We are all set with poles, maybe bring some parachute line. We hang some of the flags off the wooden decking. :flag:

NickNoah

Hi Cathy,
            My name is Arthur and I will be joining you on Cannon as well as my son Nicholas and my brother Scott. We will be taking the same trail as you, and might meet you in the parking lot if you don’t mind. I saw your note about parachute line, as this is a common item in my back pack I will have some. What time are you estimating that you will be at the summit? If there is anything else you need me to bring let me know.
            Art Hurd

cathycrane

Hi Art,

Welcome. We should be up top by 11:00. We like to have everything flying early. Thanks for the parachute rope. We also do a hot dog roast and snacks in the trailhead parking after the hike/flags. Plan to join us! :flag:

cathycrane

Hi all,

If you are hiking Cannon, please join us for a cookout after the hike. We hang out in the trailhead parking lot. Just need to know numbers.

Thanks
                Cathy :flag:

Windham Fire

Hi Cathy,
                  Our group should be around 7 or 8. Not sure if we will be attending the cook out, but if we did what should we bring?

cathycrane

Munchies always work. Bring your favorite!

cathycrane

Munchies always work. Bring your favorite!

NickNoah

Cathy,
                        Thank you for the invitation. My brother, my son, and I will stop by afterwards.
                        Art

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The forum ‘2014 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.