Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #48393 |

I don’t see anything entered yet. Just wondering what time we’re meeting (assuming at the hatchery).

AshleyNicole43

You must be Brian. Everyone else in the group I am talking to on Facebook, I see you are the outlier in this regard. I came here to make sure you are up to speed on the plan. Here is what I wrote for the rest of the group, and so far it’s agreed upon. We also have a flag, and we’ll take turns carrying it up.

I haven’t contacted the hatchery, but I do know the gate opens at 8. I’ve heard accounts it’s always open. We can arrive at 8, get started about 8:30, that gives us 3 hours to go up 4.7 miles up Bunnell Notch Trail. I’m pretty sure we can handle that. Fly the flag around noon for a bit and get photos and video, and head down towards Unknown Pond. Those who want to keep it shorter can go back down Bunnell if need be. Just make sure there’s a group, no one is going alone. That way, if we’re slow for whatever reason, or we get a late start, we won’t be late to the summit for noontime. I’d like to not have to rush going down, so getting it started around noon would be preferable.

jynxpdc

Yes, this is Brian. Thanks and see you Saturday morning!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘2015 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.