Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #48186 |

I’m considering one of two routes: Zealand Rd to Lincoln Woods… or, better still, I’m leaning towards doing a loop from Hale (via the Fire Warden’s Rd), over Zealand, Guyot, then over Bond to Bondciff (hitting West Bond before or after depending on time, of course), then doubling back to the Twins. It’ll be an early start and we’ll probably come out in the dark to in order to keep the flag on summit for the full two hours, but it’ll be a cool peak to do.

I’d like to get feedback from anyone wishing to do this peak before committing to a route.

NH Tramper

Update: Due to other plans Stefanie Laituri and I will be unable to do the Bondcliff hike. One of the other participants needs to take over as the coordinator. I did write management here regarding this change but after a few days I see we’re still on the list. Thus I’m posting this head’s up here.

Thanks.
        Mike

kathy

Hi Mike. Long time no see. Hey, just a thought. You might want to post this in the general discussion forum, and/or on the FOT48 discussion on either views or hike-nh.

Good luck.

Kathy

NH Tramper

Thanks Kathy.

Scooter

NH TRAMPER,
              Silentcal had asked if my team would handle bondcliff currently we are planning on covering it and also assist Saxman with bond if heneeds it Have not heard back from silentcal yet but that is our plan
              Scooter (team NHANG)

SilentCal

All Square, Thanks for helping us out :flag:

NH Tramper

Thank you!

LisaHikes

Should us participants expect an email soon about the details? Considering the upcoming weather I would be in favor of Bondcliff and back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘2013 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.