Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #48196 |

Ok. Here is the plan and I’m open to changes. Planning on leaving the Zealand Rd parking lot at 7am.

Zealand Trail 2.5 Mi
      Twinway 4.4 Mi
      Bondclift Trail 1.3 Mi
      One way: 8.2 Mi

I have a Flag and a pole, but would be happy if someone had a different set up. My pole is too light weight for the size flag on a windy day.

This is my first time on a open summit. I will be hiking with a small dog Monty, who is well socialized.

Scooter

Saxman it appears my team may be tasked to cover Bondcliff but will try to help you out if we can. Admin (Silentcal) had asked if we could take lead on Bondiff. If this changes I will be in touch. My email address is Sstaatjes@gmail.com. Take care. Scooter. (Team NHANG)

AndyS

Saxman, I’m pretty confident I’ll join you. We hiked Owls Head together last year. I’ll confirm Thurs/Friday.

saxman

Excellent. We had a good group last year. I hope you can make it. Similar distance as last year only no Trees….

KB1EHI

Looks like a good route! I’ll have my GPS programmed!
              …If I can find the parking area, that is! 😆

saxman

Welcome on board.

AndyS

Saxman, I’m in. See you at parking lot at 7AM. I will bringing my dog along too. We (dog and I) did this hike to Guyot earlier this summer. See you then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2013 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.