Forums 2009 Flags on the 48 2009 Post Event Gathering After the Hike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47730 |

Hi ALL – I expect I will have some home brew once again this year for Saturday Kampers (and all others visiting) at the KOA. Looking forward to another good hiking day with the croo. All the rain came in June so we should be all set!
      -Jim M (Trekman)
      :beer: :flag:

tfr

@TrekMan wrote:

Hi ALL – I expect I will have some home brew once again this year for Saturday Kampers (and all others visiting) at the KOA. Looking forward to another good hiking day with the croo.

We’ll be there! Thanks for waiting to sign up, Chip! 😀

Johnskiismore

I will swing by as well, I’ll bring some of my friends homebrew too

TrekMan

The homebrew this year has been tested out on a Miata Club group and no complaints were heard! It’s called Shiner Bock and lives up to my motto … “you can’t trust a beer you can see through!”
            We will be staying off campus from the KOA but plan to be there Saturday evening for food and imbibement. Hope to see you there and share some of the brew.
            :beer: :beer: :beer:

:flag:

Dirt

btw does the koa know we’re coming this year? and does anyone have any idea how many people might be there???

tfr

@Dirt wrote:

btw does the koa know we’re coming this year? and does anyone have any idea how many people might be there???

They know I’m coming! I rented the cabin where Chip usually stays.

Jaytrek57

Sorry everyone…lots of stuff going on in my world this summer.

KOA Broken Branch does indeed know “we” are coming and will have the same discount as in years past.

It is a great place to unwind and socialize after the event.

Simply tell them in the office you are with the flags group and they will take care of you.

Again, sorry so late in the response…not like me.

Jay

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2009 Post Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.