Forums 2006 Flags on the 48 2006 Publicity & Media Watch 2006 press release by 8/25

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
      #47357 |

Greetings everyone!

We are a mere 5 weeks from the ‘Event!’ Just a friendly reminder that time goes by too quickly and to suggest to our super PR people not to wait. 2 weeks in advance is standard to give notice for an event. And what an event!

:flag:

Thank you muchly for your time.

Chris

PR people? We have PR people??

SilentCal

PR people????? There’s more than one?

New Hampshire

PR people????? Oh wait, are those what the hamsters over there in the corner are here for!? 😆

Brian

MtnMagic

A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words.
              😛
              😮
              🙂

dirt_girl

I think a prompt pretty please to Ms. Alpinista would be in order?!

…and leave thoes cute little hampsters out of this… they have enough to do keeping your computer powered up!!

SilentCal

Alpinista has always been our sage when it comes to matters dealing with press releases. Many thanks to her for doing this. I can assure you that the matter is in good hands with her.

I do hope however that the press release will not get lost in all the attention that the new “World Trade Center” movie is getting.

Alpinista

Duly noted and reporting for duty. No worries. I’ll get this baby in the right hands!

dirt_girl

You are a most awesome chick !!

I will see you at Broken Branch KOA and I will have the pole with me!

MtnMagic

My hearty Thank You’s to the most pensive PR croo!
                        Pick up the ball and run!!
                        😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The forum ‘2006 Publicity & Media Watch’ is closed to new topics and replies.